Sandy's Café - Key West, FL.
- NYTimes - In Key West, a Taste of Cuban Coffee Culture
- Savannah Now - Looking for Pearls: Key West is a moveable feast
- Dallas Culturemap - 48 hours in Key West
- Roads & Kingdoms - Red, White, and Buchi
- Konk Life - Sandy’s Cafe: Still the best Cuban sandwich in town
- Owner: Fernando Caceres
- General Manager: Ingrid Phipps
"You want to go fishing in Key West, go to the Key West Marina. You want to sing Jimmy Buffet songs, go to Margaritaville. You want to windsurf or paraglide, go to Smathers Beach. But if you want a "con leche" coffee or a Cuban sandwich, there’s only one place to go, and that’s Sandy’s Café.
Sandy’s is the real deal, and all you need to see for proof is the continual stream of costumers flowing to our sidewalk window all day; lifelong Conchs, Cuban expats, seasonal residents, and maybe the most telling sign of all, round-the-clock visits from Key West’s finest – police, fire, and emergency crews stopping by before, during, and after their shift." - Bob Bowersox